Here are several projects from the web that are on my to do list! With being 30 weeks pregnant, on semi-bed rest, watching an active toddler and moving this week to a new city, I am not sure when I'll get around to them but I can daydream for now, right?
1. These freezer paper stencils onesies from Happy Together. Dana, from MADE, offers a great tutorial HERE.
2. Happy Together also created this mod sailor dress. I have a real weakness for anything nautical. Tutorial HERE.
3. This Dress up skirt by Happy Together. I love the pom-poms with all the girly girl layers. Super cute. I think making one for the holidays would be fun. Full tutorial found HERE.
4. One Shoulder Dressy Dress from Prudent Mama. I want to be this lady. She comes up with fun and spunky designs AND she also has a daughter named Scarlet(t). Wonderful photo tutorial found HERE.
Speaking of little girls, how do you feel about matching/cordinating outfits for little sisters? I've always hated matchy family portraits but with baby girl #2 only nine weeks away, I wonder if matching/cordinating outfits for my two little girls would be cute. Or would it be cheesy? Spill your thoughts!
* All photos taken from the websites mentioned above.