Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sewing Station?

We are moving this weekend and I am contemplating this desk, from Ikea, for my new sewing station. I could fill baskets for the shelves with notions and hang shelves on top for the infamous fabric stash. Very tempting for only $119.
It also comes in black and white finishes.


  1. I have that same one in black. I love it. I also picked up some of their colorful storage boxes. Everything is so organized!

  2. I have this in my office in natural. You'll love it, the cubes are HUGE and sturdy (29 lb cap.)

  3. We have it in black! I love it as well and try to still it for my sewing station all the time. My Husband used it for his office desk. I did manage to get one cubby for my sewing. Good Choice.

  4. I meant to say Steal... Tee Hee.

  5. I have the same!!!
    here in France
    It's perfect for the sewing machine and to store all the frabrics and stuff we need


Question or comment? I'd love to hear it!